29 September 2009

C O V E R G I R L



Photobucket




As some of you know, I design the
Fashion Institute of Design & Merch's magazine twice a year.

This time around the theme is..... B L O G G I N G !




I am looking for a COVER GIRL!


There is heavy influence on street style fashion.
do YOU want to see your name in bright lights??


You could use this as a free resource to drive more traffic to your blog,
considering this magazine is sent out all over the world to fashion alumni!


I want the feeling to be hip, yet sophisticated, and have the feeling of
a high end fashion magazine.


CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!




Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t





2 comments:

LBD said...

hmmm...
this sounds kinda interesting...what would one need to do for consideration?
LittleBlackDressFix.com

The Anthology said...

Are you looking for a headless model, par chance ;)

* Kelsey