23 September 2009


S I L V E R L A K E / R O O M M A T E



Hey folks...my roomie is moving out, and I am looking for a new roommate:

My house is quite the GEM! It has a large yard/deck/garden. The room for rent has a cute balcony with a view of the garden. The house is spacious. LARGE CLOSETS ( I can fit my dresser in there) We have a shared bathroom. Washer and dryer/appliances in unit. Partially furnished.

The house is BRIGHT & SUNNY & CUTE DECORATIONS! Walk to Sunset Junction, cute cafes and shops! MOVE IN OCTOBER 1st!

EMAIL ME TO SET UP TO SEE THE PLACE : brieannepaige@mac.com

Here are some pics (the bedroom would be your room, but there wont be furniture in there):



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Let me know if you know anyone interested!

xx BRI




Follow d e s i g n . l o v e . f e s t





No comments: