25 July 2010

S U N D A Y F U N D A Y



My kind of Sunday is days like today. Kelly, Cassie and I went to the Renegade Craft Fair in downtown LA today. It was a hot, yet successful day of shopping for trinkets and thing-a-ma-bobs, like the true craft dorks that we are.

I got these amazing salt and pepper ceramic
jars that I can't wait to fill up. Just look at how gorgeous these Egret & Yellow checkered tea towels are that I bought from Flock Home! Perfect colors and such great illustrations!

I bought my babe some funny booty & vaj-a-jay buttons, for fun. But,I bought myself some airplane instruction & vintage map buttons, for serious. There were letterpress cards galore there, and sometimes I get angry at how unoriginal and cliche designers are. But i DO love the work of
Sycamore Street Press, because they are delicate and I just feel like they understand space {which is a big compliment, because I am a space freak} + they are pretty witty. So, I got a cute print for my kitchen. Lastly, I got this orange coffee can, in hopes to grow some fresh herbs in my kitchen (and stick that cute "herbs" spoon in it)

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog and check out every day ur latest post!
so as i watched ur blog so many months i guess u like this blog, too.

www.soraw.tumblr.com