24 November 2010

M Y K I N D A H O L I D A Y



i have rounded up a few holiday faves for you to go spend your holiday dollars on! i will be leaving for the san diego tonight for some much needed r&r. and plenty of mashed potatoes! happy holidays to you all & see you back here on monday! (unless of course i feel withdraws and decide to post before that)

1. Toast, gold and red crackers; 2. Erin Fetherston; francis blouse 3. House Industries; Stencil 5 Print 4. Miu Miu; Platform Mary Janes 5. Kelly Framel, black truffle ring 6. ban.do; silk flower shoe clips 7. Anthropologie; Voluspa Candle Tin 8. Kate Spade; mod squad necklace 9. Rag & Bone; striped boy shorts

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!
Xoxo alison

ever ours said...

yay for christmas crackers! those are always so much fun! also love those miu miu mary janes!

Anonymous said...

adore the glamourai ring! so fun! happy thanksgiving

xo,
joann of http://idratherbeshopping.wordpress.com

Matrioshka said...

I am literally sending this to my husband. awesome!

Lourdes said...

Such great finds! Love all the pieces...together and separately. Thanks!

http://lajolielavie.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Oooh I dig the #5 stencil print. Is it just me or does it have a swanky club feel to it?! Would LOVE it in my home.
Happy Thanksgiving! I will be in SD also, eating and drinking in my stretchy pants. :)

Bantik said...

:> lovely
Shoe clips is such a perfect idea!

Nora said...

I'll have one of everything please! Lovely selection of goodies!

Design Elements said...

wonderful finds! greetings from Germany

mk said...

i love it all!! that ring is SICK