05 November 2010

S M I L E B O O T H

the smilebooth is crazy addicting! especially dressed in costume with tons of your friends in palm springs! thank you flashdance for being the best dj ever! let me tell you people, this guy could make the sesame street theme song sound like the most epic song ever made. so that being said, michael, pretty please DJ at my birthday party. you hear that? you will!? oh fabulous! (oh, and bash, please ladies, you knowwww i need your help too!)

here is some fun photo booth action from the Ace Hotel halloween bash of the year! happy friday! love, marie antoinette

1 comment:

Bad Kid Productions said...

It was fabulous, but only more fabulous because of your amazing costume! I'm so sorry we didn't get a chance to meet and say hello, but you know I loves ya anyway :)