03 May 2011

P R E T T Y I T U P



do you have a blog that you so desperately want to make pretty? you have all this inspiration, but you just don't know how to put it all together on the web? let me help you feel proud of your blog!
i think it's time.

blogshop will be happening for the second time on june 11-12 in LA! we will be teaching
photoshop to bloggers - learn how to draw little heart bubbles on your boyfriends face, make grids of photos to display professionally, add text and so much more!

now hurry on up and email angelakohler@me.com to reserve your spot in the second class or get the details! and wish us luck this weekend on our first stab at it!

17 comments:

Michelle said...

How sad that I live in England. How about an e-course? Not that I have photoshop, I would have to sneak onto my BF's computer while he wasn't looking.

Love Improchori said...

i second that! people in England would love an e-course! pretty pretty please! :)

Anonymous said...

wish i was in LA, this looks wonderful!

Katy said...

Ah man! I triple it. Take a UK trip...go on!

Michelle Stiles said...

Totally would be epic in person but an e course would be the bees knees for us afar!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Hope you expand to an East Coast class soon -- I'd love to take it!

lost + found said...

come to sf! pretty please!!

Katie Dodd said...

good luck! i SOSOSOSOSO wish i could come.

LoveFeast Table said...

Bring one to the East Coast and we are so there!
~Kristin & Chris Ann

jenn {bow tie + bustle} said...

so excited about this!!! good luck this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, an e-course, or even a series of helpful diy posts would be most welcome!

annawithlove said...

please x a billion come to Toronto! Toronto NEEDS YOU! xo
http://www.annawithlove.com

lost + found said...

would love to make it to la la land for this!! we will see what we can do!!

thanks much!

xo, l+f
http://lostandfoundsf.blogspot.com/

Luke Wherry said...

Yes, I second the East Coast! I'd LOVE to take the course!

MaybeThisDoor said...

Would love to do this. I've been wanting to learn photoshop for-ev. Unfortunately I can't really get away to LA. Ever thought of bringing this fabulous adventure on the road? Austin,TX (home of the great SXSW) is pretty groovy and has supremely awesome vintage shops.

emily // the object enthusiast said...

KANSAS and midwest need help too!!!! wish i could even VISIT for the class.

Juliet said...

I'm with those who suggest an ecourse! What are the chances of that happening?