18 May 2011

J U M P I N



there has been some confusion about when and where, so i am here to clear that up! we are having our second
blogshop in june, and we are still planning our trip out to san francisco for july! come on, come join the fun, have your boss send you out to bring skills to your company, learn photoshop already! it's time, dontcha think?

where: los angeles, ca
when: june 11-12 (all day starting at 9:00am)
how much is it gonna cost me?: $750
class limit: 20 people (we still have spots!)
required: Must have a laptop (mac preferred) and Photoshop installed (you can download the free 30 day trial if you don't have it)
strong suggestions: Mouse (or Wacom Tablet if you are fancy)

if you have questions and to reserve your spot in the class, you can email blogshopla@gmail.com

...a few cute quotes from our first class:

"loved, loved this class- really, the best investment I’ve ever made!" -kerry

"i was looking forward to blogshop from the day it was announced and had ridiculously high expectations, and they were totally fulfilled!" -teressa

"overall experience was great! i'm not just saying this, either -- i learned so much & thought the workshop was top notch!" -summer


4 comments:

Sweet Emilia Jane said...

Man I want to take this SOOOO badly! I hope I don't have a wedding scheduled during the next one!

Anna said...

awesome. lookin' forward to it!

Abigail said...

please come to boston. pretty please.

erin m. said...

I hope you'll keep doing this class! I'm local but will be in Portland during those dates. Maybe next time!